domingo, 21 de noviembre de 2010

Spelling: The mouse and The Motorcicle

Act: I act in the history of Peter Zenger.





action: I like action  movies like shoot em up.





confess: I confess that I fail in the grammar test. 





confession: I have a comfession to make.





protect: I protrect this equipment there.





protection: I have protection of its equipment.





tense: I am tense about many job.


 


tension: I have a tension in my neck





locate: I locate my self in google earth.





location: The location I am is in Brisas del golf.





emotion: I have extrimely emotion.





emote: Im emoted so I can throwg me to the floor.





interrupt: I want to interrupt you.





interruption: I have an interuption





motorcyle: My motorcicle is damaged.





handlebar:I have a handle bar in the motorcycle.





engine: I have a problem with the engine.





adventure:I have an adventure to Pese








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario